Are you interested to learn about neuromonitoring, neuroimaging and neuroprotective strategies in critically-ill newborns? Or would you like to expand your knowledge on disease specific strategies of respiratory support?
The European Board of Neonatology (EBN) offers Pre-Congress Courses at the European Academy of Paediatric Societies Meeting (EAPS 2018) in Paris.
For the EBN Pre-Congress Courses leading international experts in their respective fields join forces to provide you with the latest knowledge on research and its application in an interactive environment.
- Course 1: Neuromonitoring, Neuroimaging and Neuroprotective Strategies in Critically-ill Newborns
- Course 2: Disease Specific Strategies of Respiratory Support
- When: Monday, 29 October and Tuesday, 30 October
- Application deadline: Sunday, 14 October
- Programme: https://bit.ly/2wWdmDO
We hope to see you in Paris this autumn!