Research Grants | May 30th, 2019
ESPR Research Grant Programme 2019
Call for applications launched
We are delighted to announce that the European Society for Paediatric Research (ESPR) has launched the calls of the 2019 Research Grant Programme.
Tailored towards young investigators wishing to advance their basic or clinical studies, post-docs aiming to realise an ambitious research project and early-investigators planning to expand their expertise in another country - the ESPR Resarch Grant Programme offers many opportunities for researchers in the field of Paediatrics:
ESPR Young Investigator START-UP Awards 2019:
- Grants: A maximum of nine awards of EUR 7,000 each. The committee wishes to reserve three grants for applicants from Eastern European countries.
- Purpose: To help young investigators establish, perform or complete a small basic or clinical research project in all fields related to Paediatrics.
ESPR Post-Doc RESEARCH GRANTS 2019:
- Grants: A maximum of three awards of EUR 25,000 each.
- Purpose: To support a research project for established researchers in all fields related to Paediatrics.
The ESPR Early Investigator EXCHANGE PROGRAMME 2019:
- Grants: A maximum of two awards of EUR 40,000 each (20% uplift for child care).
- Purpose: To enable a young investigator to spend a period of research in the field of Paediatrics in a research group in another country.
We would like to strongly encourage all interested researchers to apply for funding and submit their proposals for evaluation by the ESPR Research Grant Committee.
We are convinced that together, we can make a real difference towards developing and applying research to improve newborn and child health.
For further information on the requirements, how to participate and the deadlines, please click here.
On behalf of the ESPR Research Grant Committee.