Pediatric Research Journal | July 16th, 2020
News from Pediatric Research – July 2020
2022 Annual Review
The Editors in Chief of Pediatric Research are soliciting ideas for the 2022 Annual Review Issue. Please send your ideas and suggestions to Managing Editor Lauren Overbey at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, August 14, 2020.
Previous Annual Review Issue themes included:
- 2013: Systems-based Biology and Pediatric Research (9 reviews and 310 citations)
- 2014: Basic Mechanisms of Pediatric Disease (18 reviews and 521 citations)
- 2015: Nutrition and Obesity (21 reviews and 975 citations)
- 2016: Social Determinants of Pediatric Health and Disease (14 reviews and 314 citations)
- 2017: 50 Years of Pediatric Research Developments (17 reviews and 296 citations)
- 2018: Stem Cell Biology and Regenerative Medicine in Pediatrics (22 reviews and 300 citations)
- 2019: Developmental Influences on Neuropsychiatric Disorders (14 reviews and 70 citations)
- 2020: Preventing Disease in the 21st century (28 reviews and 35 citations)
- 2021: Personalized medicine and social determinants of child health. (In Progress)
We look forward to receiving your ideas!