Events & Meetings | September 28th, 2021
Virtual NeoCard-UK 2021 on 18-19 October 2021
This years Neonatal Cardiology & Haemodynamics Conference is being held virtually across two days from 14:00 - 17:00 BST on Monday 18th and Tuesday 19th October 2021. Where possible, recordings will be made available shortly after the meeting.
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, this event will be taking place as a virtual event.
NeoCard 2020 has been endorsed by the European Society for Paediatric Research (Please see below for our ESPR members discount).
The Neonatal Cardiology and Haemodynamics Conference is an annual international conference, aimed at Neonatologists, Paediatricians, Paediatric cardiologists, Paediatric intensivists, Advanced neonatal nurse practitioners and Neonatal nurses.
The conference includes case based discussions, hot topics and lectures on controversies, ethics, research and evidence based practices given by international experts in the field. The delegates would engage in interactive case based discussion utilising functional echocardiography. The conference will also provide plenty of opportunity for networking and allow sharing of knowledge and practices.
The theme of NeoCard-2021 is Questions & Controversies in Neonatal Cardiology & Hemodynamics
- Fetal Growth Restriction and BPD - where have all the vessels gone?
- Physiology based approach for Cardiovascular Management on the NICU
- An approach to management of shock in a surgical neonate
- Fluid management & use of diuretics in infants with Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia
- When not to use Nitric Oxide in babies with Pulmonary Hypertension?
- Principles of Cardiovascular management in Pulmonary Hypertension
- The Big 5 of fetal heart: How to diagnose & counsel prenatally the 5 most frequent cardiac defects
- Thrombotic disorders in newborn – Update in diagnosis and management
- Mortality from neonatal Congenital Heart Disease has been minimised - How do we address the comorbidity?
- Haemodynamic challenges in management of babies with Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia
- How can we improve management of circulatory emergencies in the delivery room?
- Is there a role of Haemodynamic monitoring in management of babies on ECMO?
For more details on the programme and how to register, please visit the NeoCard website.
As an ESPR member, you receive a 10 % discount on the registration fees (Discount Code: ESPRMEM21).