Research Grants | November 11th, 2021
ESPR Grant for an MSc in Clinical Trials at the University of Oxford
Application deadline: January 7th, 2022 (13h00 CET)
The ESPR Grant for an MSc in Clinical Trials provides funding to skilled and qualified health professionals with a background in Paediatrics who want to take part in the two-year, part-time distance learning course, MSc in Clinical Trials at the University of Oxford, UK.
The specific aims of the course are to provide:
- in-depth training in, and understanding of, the principles and practice of conducting randomised clinical trials;
- a forum for the nurturing of future global leaders in clinical trials in cardiovascular medicine and beyond.
The ESPR Grant & Eligibility Requirements:
- Amount: £18,932 per grant recipient (for two academic years).
- Eligibility Requirements: At the time of submission applicants must:
- be ESPR members or intending to join the society;
- meet the entry requirements for the MSc in Clinical Trials as stated on the University of Oxford website.
For more infos on the MSc in Clincial Trials and how to apply, please click here.