Events & Meetings | December 6th, 2021
Bid Guidelines for hosting jENS 2023
Submit your proposal today!
The guidelines for hosting the congress of joint European Neonatal Societies 2023 (jENS 2023) have just been published.
Who is entitles to submit the Bid Proposal for 2023:
• Active Members of ESPR (membership fee paid during the year of the bid submission)
• National Societies of UENPS
• Members of EFCNI
If you are an eligible candidate and want to present a proposal, send us a presentation (max. 6-7 slides, pdf fromat) summarising the main benefits related to hosting the next jENS edition in your city.
We recommend the presentation to include the following information:
- Accessibility via an international airport (direct flights from main cities in Europe and/or daily flights from and to key cities across the world);
- Public transportation from and to the airport and to the congress venue;
- Suitable accommodation available in the city;
- Size of and facilities at the congress venue;
- Attractiveness of the city to host the congress;
- Your contact details, affiliation and confirmation of eligibility.
Please find more information on the requirements under sections 1.7-1.10. of the official Bid Guidelines.
A maximum number of 5 locations/applicants will be selected by the Executive Committee (in accordance with the PCO) for stage 2 of the bid process, which includes the preparation of a more detailed application by the selected applicants based on the criteria as explained in '1.10 Criteria for Selection' as well as '1.11 Sum up' (see official Bid Guidelines).
Please send a copy of the bid proposal by e-mail (as pdf file) to email@example.com no later than 31st January 2022.