Pediatric Research Journal | June 27th, 2019
News from Pediatric Research – June 2019
2021 Annual Review
The Editors in Chief of Pediatric Research are soliciting ideas for the 2021 Annual Review Issue. Please send your ideas and suggestions to Managing Editor Lauren Overbey at firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday, August 1, 2019.
Previous Annual Review Issue themes included:
- 2013: Systems-based Biology and Pediatric Research
- 2014: Basic Mechanisms of Pediatric Disease
- 2015: Nutrition and Obesity
- 2016: Social Determinants of Pediatric Health and Disease
- 2017: 50 Years of Pediatric Research Developments
- 2018: Stem Cell Biology and Regenerative Medicine in Pediatrics
- 2019: Developmental Influences on Neuropsychiatric Disorders
- 2020: Preventing Disease in the 21st century
We look forward to receiving your ideas!